Enrollment Information

OnLine Enrollment will begin June 29, 2020


If you are a transfer you will need to go to the link below and fill out a transfer and send to ddavis@grandviewchargers.org.  

Student Transfer Form

To begin New Enrollment or Returning Enrollment please send an e-mail to ddavis@grandviewchargers.org and request a username/ password.  We will send those to you and you can begin the process.
The following documents will be needed for uploading 

Birth Certificate
Social Security
Sooner Care # 
Parent Enrolling Student's ID
Shot Records 
If Native: Cherokee CDIB Card and Membership Card
                All other tribes copy of front and back Membership card
If a student doesn't have a card then you can upload parents.
Two Proofs of Residency
1). Print out from County Assessor's Office
2). Utility Bill with your name and Address, Land Tax Form with your name and address, or Rent Lease Agreement.
Court documents for any custody/guardian arrangements

2 Proof of Residency
1. Print out from County Assessor's Office

2. Shot Records

3. Utility Bill in your name and address, Land Tax Form in your name and address, or Rent Release in your name and address.

If you have questions please call 918-456-5131.
Davada Davis ext 800
Amanda Hendricks ext 801