ENROLLMENT & TRANSFER INFORMATION
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR THE YEAR 2021-22
CURRENT RESIDENT STUDENTS ONLY =
The following is a list of the document needed for pre-enrollment:
1. Proof of Residency: this can be obtained at the Courthouse 3rd floor. You can pick this up or have them email it to you.
2. Utility bill with your name and address, Land Tax Form with your name and address, or a Rent Agreement with your name and address.
3. Updated Shot Records
4. Court Record if applicable
After obtaining your document go to your Parent Portal and begin enrollment.
Enrollment: Enrollment is now open for all Grand View students including current resident students, returning transfer students, and students that will be new in-district residents next year.
Current transfer students: If your student is currently a transfer student that is already attending Grand View, you may enroll them now. Transfer students are required to complete a transfer request form every year.
New transfer students: Parents that want to transfer their child to Grand View for the next school year should fill out a transfer request form. New transfers will be reviewed and notified after Labor Day. We do this to first ensure that space is available for our in-district resident students.
Returning students (resident and transfer) or those new district residents that will start next fall should email email@example.com to request a username/ password. Once you receive the new username/password you may begin the enrollment process.
Charger Challenge Camp, Grand View’s summer program is open to current Grand View students only and begins Tuesday, June 1st. You must complete your pre-enrollment form and complete a Chargers Challenge Camp application to guarantee a spot in the summer program.
The following documents will be needed for uploading
Sooner Care #
Parent Enrolling Student's ID
If Native: Cherokee CDIB Card and Membership Card
All other tribes copy of the front and back Membership card
If a student doesn't have a card then you can upload parents.
Two Proofs of Residency
1). Print out from County Assessor's Office
2). Utility Bill with your name and Address, Land Tax Form with your name and address, or Rent Lease Agreement.
Court documents for any custody/guardian arrangements
2 Proof of Residency
1. Print out from County Assessor's Office
2. Shot Records
3. Utility Bill in your name and address, Land Tax Form in your name and address, or Rent Release in your name and address.
Age Requirements for beginning students:
· Pre-Kindergarten: 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
· Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
All students can only be enrolled by a parent or legal guardian. Students must enroll using their legal name. Using a name other than the one shown on the Birth Certificate requires legal documentation as proof of change.
If you have any question or need a password/username, please call Olivia Salazar or Davada Davis at 918-456-5131.