Documents Required to Enroll Your Child:
1) Verification of Residency: Cherokee County Assessors' office printout of address or filed Homestead Exemption form AND One of the following: a current copy of the utility bill, phone bill, rent receipt, leases agreement or driver's license with a physical address (No P.O. Boxes)
2) Birth Certificate
3) Immunization Record - All series must be complete or up-to-date
4) Social Security Card
5) Sooner Care/Medicaid (if applicable)
6) CDIB and Tribal Membership Card (if applicable)
- Pre-Kindergarten: 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- First Grade: must be 6 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year.
All students enrolling in Grand View must do so at the Grand View Central Office with a legal parent or guardian. Students must enroll using their legal name. Using a name other than the one shown on the Birth Certificate requires legal documentation as proof of change.