Grand View School will begin serving grab-and-go school meals beginning Monday, March 23. Meals will be available for pick-up at three locations. They will be served Monday through Friday until school resumes or state changes are ordered.
Each meal will meet USDA guidelines. Both breakfast and lunch will be available for ANY child under 18 years of age. Both meals will be packaged for pickup at a single site.
Important guidelines to remember:
- Follow CDC social-distancing guidelines for families by remaining in your car at all times.
- Grand View staff will bring the meals to your car where they will check off Grand View students and other children being served.
- Children need to be in the car with their families. Grand View staff need to be able to identify and count them to accurately report per state requirements.
- Only one site visit per day please.
- Serving sites or times are subject to change based on the number of families using each pick-up site.
- Grand View School, including offices and cafeteria will be closed until further notice.
Pickup sites, times and parking details include:
Grand View School 7:30 - 12:30
Enter the Southwest gate by the ELC.
Pull up to the awning next to the cafeteria loading dock.
Exit out the Southeast gate.
Gideon Fire Department 11:00 - 12:30
13299 Highway 82N
Park on the East side of the building.
Please do not block any of the fire engine emergency exit bays.
Tahlequah Skate House 11:00 - 12:30
1518 N Grand
Circle into the parking lot on the North side of the building.
The success of this project, and the ability to continue to offer these meals will depend on families effectively and fairly utilizing this meal-service program to feed their children.